5 Tips to Avoid Dry Skin this Winter
Dry skin is especially common in the winter months, when the air is less humid. Cold, dry air causes the water in your skin to evaporate more quickly, making your skin feel dry, tight and flaky.
Our tips to hold onto moisture and keep the glow:
- Opt for a luke warm shower instead of a hot one. Hot water breaks down the lipid barriers in your skin, allowing moisture to escape even faster. And don’t forget to moisturise head to toe after your shower.
- Avoid harsh cleansers and maybe opt for a gentle cream cleanser for the winter months.
- Eat healthy fat-rich foods: Eating foods that contain “good fats” (like omega-3 fatty acids) can help replenish your skin’s natural fats and keep it looking smooth and supple. Try to include plenty of omega-3-rich foods in your diet, like salmon, sardines, and mackerel.
- Hydrate. Make sure you’re getting plenty of fluids in the wintertime, even if you don’t feel thirsty. If you’re not drinking enough, you will look and feel dehydrated.
- Drink Collagen Lift® Paris Red Carpet every day to lock in moisture. Red Carpet contains:
- 5000mg of collagen 1 – clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 50%
- Mediterranean seaweed extract – clinically proven to be soothing for dry skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – clinically proven to increase skin hydration
Collagen Lift® Paris. For plump, glowing, hydrated skin even in the winter.